Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sunday Sewing ~ Riverbend

Another day, another pillow. Introducing Riverbend! ~ which is similar to the Earth and Sky pillow revamped back to my original color scheme.
Riverbend

I like this one a lot - probably the colors. This one will live happily on my living room sofa. It looks quite content in it's new home. Just in time for Turkey day company.

I decided to change up the pebble quilting using a contrasting thread - looks better like that. I also increased the gathers on the curved section, also improves the look to me.
Riverbend

Stay tuned for a little mini tutorial on how to make an stocking advent calendar wall hanging for the holidays ~ coming up this week!

Happy Sewing!

6 comments:

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

It's beautiful Caroline! Mine looks great in it's new home too!

michal said...

what a pretty pillow! Love the colors, and it came out to pretty!

Jess @ Scrappy n Happy said...

What a beautiful cushion! I don't think I'd be letting anyone sit on that!

Gail Lizette said...

Wow! love it :)

My Needle Crafts said...

Beautiful!! I love these colours :)

BusyBsewBiz said...

I think my heart just did little flip flops! I LOVE your pillow!